
If a picture says a thousand words, then I hope these 5 photos will speak volumes. Though I had Clinical Chemistry in the morning, and despite having Blood Bank the next day, it was perfect to have a quick birthday escapade with the boyfriend, who simply took my breath away with the Burberry Summer and bouquet, which were in the perfect shade of pink. And at least now I know the floweres will last forever. (: Next was a quick trip to Bedok Poly to get my HepB booster jab for the upcoming attachment. Then followed by our virgin meal at Popeye's T3 where we
feeling-feeling tourists and then it was back home.
But that was simply the first day.
We then bought the loveliest bracelet I've been wanting to have (toggle clasp) and he blew me away (yet again) with a birthday card from Prints. It was supposed to be given to me on my birthday itself but he forgot to bring it on that day itself. I can't even recall the last time I told him I loved that shop down at Citylink. For someone who can be as oblivious as him, it's definitely heartwarming to know that he's taken notice of these little things that I adore. To sum up a fantabulous birthday, we had Swensens' and went ice-skating on Sunday. (and I shall not elaborate on how I fell on my butt thrice!)
I truly appreciate all that he's done this year. It's close to perfect. What I receive may be a typical V-day gift you get from your boy, it may the kind of random kind of gifts you get showered with by him. But to me, they're priceless. The thought he's put into remembering the things I love tell me that even after all these years, he still knows me best. He knows what blows me away, what brings me down. And I cannot say anything more but a big thank you. And just how much I love him. Not just for this birthday, but for all the days we've had, be it good or bad. Sometimes I realise just how unappreciative we can be of each other, given the amount of time we've been together, sometimes the littlest things that matter goes unseen. I really am grateful.
Thank you yg.
I love you.